Quality management system and environmental protection certification involved processes of sales & distribution, storage of full product portfolio in Plattner company.
With introduction of ISO 9001 standard following processes has been improved
- Management process
- Added value processes ( sales )
- Service and support processes
- Processes of monitoring, analyses and improvement
Environment protection management system
- All known risks within system are identified, assessed and controlled to the extent that performing within the process there will be no threat to environment
- Adequate documentation to define ways to communicate with suppliers, customers and other stakeholders with special emphasis on environmental aspects associated with the services that organization offers
- Management of all environmental impacts within the system
- Application of risk analysis that identifies and evaluates aspects and environmental impacts and appropriate means for their control
- General and specific objectives and programs established to control important aspects
The Distributor Product Integrity Manual (DPIM) is an integral part of our Global system to manage Product Integrity – within ExxonMobil and throughout the distributor and licensee network.
The Distributor Product Integrity Manual (DPIM) helps maintain a continuous chain of product integrity from ExxonMobil to the customer. The DPIM helps to identify critical checkpoints and to standardize procedures. In this way, DPIM helps to ensure that all ExxonMobil product conforms to requirements.
Product Quality means all products that we – ExxonMobil and its distributors and licensees – supply to our customers must meet all product specifications and Quality Assurance / Quality Control requirements…
… from the time the product is manufactured >> until it reaches the end user.
Avoiding contamination and ensuring that the customer receives product as originally blended is critical to maintaining the excellent brand reputation that ExxonMobil and its Distributors enjoy in the marketplace.
Product Performance means maintaining the designed product performance over the entire product lifecycle. All changes that could impact a product's performance must be carefully managed to ensure the designed performance is maintained.
Product Representation means that we must ensure that all our products are accurately represented to our customers at all times. This includes correct product information on labels, data sheets and advertising.
Product Regulatory Compliance means complying with all applicable legal or regulatory requirements, including product health and safety requirements.
ExxonMobil Elite Club
The ExxonMobil Elite Club program recognizes and rewards those ExxonMobil Lubricants Strategic Distributors throughout Europe and Africa Middle East for their commitment to strategic alignment and best business practice. Input to the award, which includes the use of this Elite Club logo, includes branding alignment and training and is announced on a yearly basis.
Plattner company is among top three strategic distributors for over 7years.
- 2013 Marketing Excellence Highly Commended
- 2012 Elite Club Gold
- 2011 Elite Club Bronze
- 2010 Elite Club Bronze
- 2009 Elite Club Silver
- 2008 Elite Club Silver
- 2007 Elite Club Silver
- 2006 Elite Club Gold